Colour: White, Black
Made from comfortable stretchy cotton lycra, these Shortie Vest is designed to be more close-fitting. Some people may prefer the feeling of a close-fitting vest, especially if they are sensory or on the autistic spectrum. The sleeveless vests have little shorts and poppers at the crotch, allowing a nappy to be changed easily. Measurements shown are of unstretched garment which is designed to stretch by at least 2 inches. The advantages of these vests are;
- The poppers at the gusset allow easy access when the pad or nappy needs changing, changing is less stressful for the carer and can take less time.
- Worn under everyday clothes, the vests can conceal the nappy or pad, thus avoiding embarrassment or unwanted attention.
- They can help prevent unwanted undressing at inappropriate times or places.
- The vests and bodysuit are comfortable and can help keep the person warm.
- Bodysuits and vests with popper access can keep the pad more securely in place, both during the day or at night time.
- The little short leg means that it can be harder for the wearer to get at their pad or nappy, helping with unwanted incidents of 'smearing'.